You will find answers to the questions most frequently asked.
- What is the warranty?
- One year from the date of the original retail purchase of products.
- We are using a finished product manufactured by a third party in which a Figaro gas sensor is installed. For maintenance purposes, can I order replacement/maintenance parts from Figaro?
- Figaro sensors are not plug-and-play products. The process of installing a gas sensor into a finished product usually requires the device to be calibrated. Without calibration according to the device maker's instructions, the device may not function as expected and safety may be compromised. Users should not attempt to replace gas sensors unless they can perform this calibration process, which typically involves exposing the target gas. In most cases, calibration is a proprietary process. Please contact the finished product's manufacturer for guidance on replacement/maintenance.
- Where can I buy Figaro gas sensors?
- Please contact Figaro Engineering Inc. in Japan, or the local distributor in your country.
- What is the minimum order quantity?
- When ordering from Figaro Engineering Inc., there is no minimum order quantity except sockets. Please check with your local distributor for their minimum order policy.
- Can I use a credit card or paypal© for payment?
- When ordering from Figaro Engineering Inc., credit card or paypal© payment is not available. Standard payment is by wire transfer. Please check with your local distributor for their payment terms.